Sunday, March 23, 2014

Mermaid Eyes

Hi everyone! Two days in a row now I've done makeup looks to put up, now all I need to do is post them!

So I guess I have mermaids on the brain lately, and for good reason as I will soon be getting a mermaid tattooed on my upper arm and am beyond excited! So the other day my mom asked if my makeup was mermaid inspired, which had not been intent, but I guess that's all my mermaid-occupied brain would emit at the time.

Unfortunately I didn't write down the colours used for this look so this isn't much of a tutorial but more of me just sharing the look I wore. If there is interest in a tutorial on this look leave a comment, let me know and I will work on recreating in for you guys! So here is the result of my unknowingly mermaid inspired look.







Bonus Puppy Picture!

As always, thanks for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment