Thursday, February 6, 2014

WWE Makeup - Alex Riley

This is one of the more colorful looks I have done and I was surprisingly hesitant about it, but I hink it came together nicely in the end. My inspiration for this look is WWE Superstar Alex Riley.



The Finished Look

Start with a foundation routine.Then using the 252 pallette from Coastal Scents, these are the colors I used for the eyes inner corner to outer.

Lid: White Silver>Solar Flare
In and above crease: Indigo Dream & Vibrant Blue mixed
Crease: Navy Baby
Browbone: Ivory Dust
Eyeliner: Maybelline Eyestudio in blackest black
Lower lashline: Maybelline Eyestudio in blackest black smudged
Mascara: Monsterlash



Lips: BedHead by TIGI Shine Junkie Lipgloss in Java

That completes this look, thank you for reading and as always have a wonderful day!





No comments:

Post a Comment