Monday, February 3, 2014

WWE Makeup - Alberto Del Rio

This installment is a look I had done for my WWE Makeup blog so if you've seen that then this will be kind of a repeat, I apologize for that but seeing as Alberto Del Rio seems to flaunt his heritage I see it only fitting to sport the Mexican flag.

Alberto Del Rio



The finished look


Starting with the eyes as usual, I used my Coastal Scents 252 Pallette.
Lid from inner corner to outer: Pomegranate Red>White Silver>Prehistoric Green
Crease: Prehistoric Green
Lower Lashline: Prehistoric Green
Eyeliner: Maybelline Eyestudio in Blackest Black
Mascara: Monsterlash



Now onto the lips, I decided that since this was a very colorful look that I would stick with a neutral lip.
I used my TIGI lipgloss in Java.


That completes this look. I hope you enjoyed and as always I hope you all have a wonderful day!







No comments:

Post a Comment