Monday, January 13, 2014

In Celebration of My New Vanity Table!

For over a year now I have been doing my makeup at the small bookshelf in my room due to lack of a better surface but today my wonderful aunt gave me a cute little desk to use as my vanity. I am more than thrilled and cannot wait to give it a little tlc to make it stunning. Feeling inspired by this new addition I sat right down and went all out with contouring, bold eyes and a red lip.

The following is the result of my burst of inspiration. I tend to get caught up in the creative process and all my plans of taking step-by-step photos go out the window so for my very first post on this blog, I will not be doing a tutorial, however if any of you would like one on this look, I will be more than happy to redo it in the future. Now onto tonight's look.













No comments:

Post a Comment