Saturday, January 18, 2014

Recording Equipment Update!

Yesterday was a good day. My mom and I went on a trip to BJs just to do a little looking around, ended up at Best Buy and I got a fantastic deal on a camcorder.

The camcorder is a Samsung HMX-F90 and looks like this:

It may not be the best camcorder on the market but it will most certainly do. Now the only element missing are my bar lights. If you don't know what bar lights are they look like this and have probably a dozen different names:

I'm putting two bar lights on the sides of my mirror and one across the top to create a Broadway style effect similar to this.



Hopefully you enjoyed my Foundation, Contouring and Highlighting video, it is a video I will most likely end up remaking with my new recording equipment once I get my new lighting up. I've never done anything like that before and it was quite a challenge to narrate, I probably should have saved some of the recordings to save up for a bloopers video but now I know for next time. 

Today I had absolutely no time to get ready for work because I woke up later than I would have liked and then procrastinated about getting ready because I didn't want to go in, so I'm sporting the no-makeup-makeup look today which consists of foundation and mascara. I will update this post with a photo of my FOTD(Face Of The Day for those of you who are like me and take forever to get acronyms).

My lickety-split makeup.


As always, thanks for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment