Friday, January 31, 2014

WWE Makeup - Aksana

This look was quite a challenge because Aksana doesn't really seem to stick with just one look so I had to choose what stood out to me most, which was this ring attire.

I also brought in a little bit of this ring gear for colour.

I wanted to pull the lace into the makeup, which was quite a challenge because I only have the creme eyeliner, not a liquid, which would provide so much more precision. Once I have purchased a liquid eyeliner this look will be redone and will be far more intricate which I'm excited for but since I went ahead and completed the look I wanted to share it. 

The completed look

Because I was restricted to using my creme eyeliner I decided to stick with a simple lace and based it off of a lace tutorial I found on youtube. 

Lets start with the eyes. 

Lid: Blue Zircon
Lace: Maybelline Eyestudio
Mascara: Monster Lash



For this lips, I used Bed Head By TIGI Shine Junkie Lipgloss in Java


That completes this look. I hope you enjoyed and as always have a wonderful day!









No comments:

Post a Comment