Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Failed Makeup Video

Hi everyone, today I made my first ever attempt at a makeup video and it was an absolute disaster! Because I don't have a good enough camera I used my webcam which was a huge mistake. With everything from background noise to horrid video quality I have decided to scrap the video and just show photos from the look I did today.

I started off with a very basic foundation routine and some contouring. Here you can see the difference in my before and after.



I then proceeded to look for some inspiration after 2 failed attempts at doing my eye makeup to my liking and came up with this beautiful picture of a toucan.


This was the result of my inspiration.


The eye makeup closeup.


Lips closeup.




I promise that my next post will be in full detail, product list, tool list and all. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed!






No comments:

Post a Comment